Fashion Help For Prom! :S

I don't know if this is the right forum, but our last dance of the year is coming up, and I am going with my ex girlfriend, we are still really close, maybe closer than ever, and I just want to look good. It's not a prom, since im only in grade 10, but I want to look good. It's a semi formal so no jeans.. and there is no corsages or whatever, but I want to have some fashion advice from some people, if you're willing to give it.

Thanks!

Guys... when there dressed up generally look sexy no matter what

But wear dress shirt, dress pants and a tie. Stay away from the jacket, it makes you look too over dressed, plus you'll boil and end up taking it off anyway. If you'd like some ideas here's a pic of my best guy friends from our semi formal

link removed.jpg

Mark (third from the left) was best dressed at our semi formal. that look soo hot. But the others looked good as well. I didnt really like jon's look (second from the left).

What would really work well is find out your dates dress colour and match your tie or dress shirt with that. Good luck and pm me if you wanna know what will look good. Have fun!