Question on where girls mainly liked to be kissed

My question was where girls liked to be kissed i have been told that different girls have different spots but what i was planning on doing with my g/f is laying her on the bed and have her face up with her eyes shut and just kiss her in different places all over her body, not to sexual though. Where would the best places be?

ok

for me personally

My spots are

under my ear on my neck

In the middle of my chest

the inside of my upper arm

the sides of my stomach (torso)

the inside of my thighs

the nave of my back

there are a lot more but it's too much to write. Hope I helped

Dez

Hey, looking at your age, 16. Nearly the same age as me, and if your girlfriend is 16 aswell, i don't think she would feel that comfortable to be kissed all over. Just take it slow, Like start out with her lips, then neck, then whoulders then chest, and at maximum i would say then the stomach/torso. If she's comfortable you can go further....But i personally wouldn't feel comfortable being kissed on my inner theighs.

Good Luck

~Kat~ XxX

i wasn't thinkin of going any lower than her stomach cause i know we're not ready for it being people that aren't christians but respect the rule of having sex wen married or with someone that isn't just a throw around or something like that and i know if i went any lower than her stomach it would lead to it.

Do whatever's comfortable. It's all about trust, comfort, and fun. With the previous two, its a LOT more fun and feels better. If you're up to it, try the ears. My ex loved to have her earlobes kissed. Careful if you have any facial hair though.. my goatee tickled her to death sometimes

You can't really kiss her in spots that she'll like other than the lips, chin, neck, face, nose, wrists, ears and feet(good one) unless you get alil sexual. As some of the people said, GO SLOW. Infact, it may not be a good idea to do this, just make sure that she knows your intensions of not having sex and just small & short kissing of the body. The female body & mind is sacred and it seems like you sorta know that and respect her and her virginity

i wasn't thinkin of going any lower than her stomach cause i know we're not ready for it being people that aren't christians but respect the rule of having sex wen married or with someone that isn't just a throw around or something like that and i know if i went any lower than her stomach it would lead to it.

so let her know that.

These might help alil

link removed

link removed