Expressing interest in someone long distance

Alright, so I wanted to follow up on this.  The event happened two weeks ago and I met the girl.  She is as sweet, humble, and awesome as I imagined her to be based on our interactions over zoom and phone.  I talked to her when I could but also made sure to give her space to talk to her friends and stuff.  I was leaving the event before she was so I messaged her to let her know I was leaving and wanted to say goodbye before I left.  she seemed to like that.  After the event she went to visit family in the area before heading back home.  After she gets back home I will call her to say hello and that it was nice to finally met her and tell her that I'd love to visit her and get to know her on a deeper level.

9 hours ago, BrokenGator said:

I will call her to say hello and that it was nice to finally met her and tell her that I'd love to visit her and get to know her on a deeper level.

Did you connect on social media? Keep things a bit less intimidating for now. Do not invite yourself or use the term "deeper level". 

Keep it lighter for a while. If you happen to be in her area for another reason, mention it would be nice to catch up, but don't put this much intense pressure on her.

16 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Did you connect on social media? Keep things a bit less intimidating for now. Do not invite yourself or use the term "deeper level". 

Keep it lighter for a while. If you happen to be in her area for another reason, mention it would be nice to catch up, but don't put this much intense pressure on her.

The thing is, she's not gonna be the type to express interest in me.  I'm going to have to do it and be kinda blunt about it.  But there are ways to express it without being overbearing.