question for girls, guys can answer too though

Think about what she would like the best. You want to make sure she has fun.

Movie only works if you have dinner to so that you get a chance to talk and get to know each other. And you might not want to get her scared on a first date, maybe a comedy is better?

Lazer tag would be fun if she likes it.

Personally, mini golf is what I'd go for. Tee up.

Skip movies - bad date ideas as there is little face to face interaction. Laser tag similar, and it would be better to know if she was into it first (it is physically active and might not be her thing either).

Go for the mini golfing. Fun, casual, you have lots of time and interaction, laugh at the silly putts you make, walking side by side and all that...and you can extend it after to ice cream or something

Of course you can always go hiking, mountain biking, etc instead.

Downside to lazertag: What's a better way of saying I like you then trying to shoot the person?

Then again, once you get the trying to kill each other thing out of the way, the rest of the relationship should be no problem.

Seriously, where you go isn't so important as long as you are together and you have fun.

mini golfing is cool.

You can play and chat, without having to yell, and there's glow in the dark mini golfing too, with music and blacklights. It's trippy and lots of fun.

Or if your the driving range is really fun too. Yes, I said the driving range.

When you finally that golf ball nice & clean....it's a great feeling and that person will be feeling good on your date, so bonus for you.....*heehee*