Did she reject me or is she just that into me?

ZebDed

I sent her a quick text Friday asking her out, and her response was "Hey   With pleasure. I'm not sure of my work schedule for next week, I will let you know".

So, to me, that's a rejection, but then that very night we're having sex and we spent most of Saturday at her place.

Should I wait until she texts me? Should I move on? Should I text her?

2 minutes ago, ZebDed said:

I sent her a quick text Friday asking her out, and her response was "Hey   With pleasure. I'm not sure of my work schedule for next week, I will let you know".

So, to me, that's a rejection, but then that very night we're having sex and we spent most of Saturday at her place.

Should I wait until she texts me? Should I move on? Should I text her?

Maybe her work schedule is actually uncertain for next week? What does she do for a living? 

Also what is she to you? A fwb? 

20 minutes ago, ForeverLearning said:

Maybe her work schedule is actually uncertain for next week? What does she do for a living? 

Also what is she to you? A fwb? 

She works for the company that neighbours mine.

For the moment, she's someone I like, but would also like to date.

13 minutes ago, lostandhurt said:

What do you want?  Casual sex or a relationship?  Once you know then you can see how this develops and then decide.

What is the rush? 

Stop making things so complicated and get out of your own head.

Lost

I would like to get to know her, date her, and then who knows.

Well then the next time you have sex and are having pillow talk tell her that.

Sometimes relationships start kind of backwards where physical intimacy comes first and then emotional intimacy comes later.  Give it some time and if you are spending most of a day with her then be spontaneous.  "Hey lets go have lunch at ___________"  Then that is a date out in public right?  If she always just wants to stay in and suggests getting take out or delivery then you can start rethinking her interest level in you as far as a relationship goes.

Relax and let things happen instead of analyzing everything.

Lost

Archived