help need advice, girlfriend is more experienced than me

heres the thing, i've just recently came out to everyone and i'm in my first relationship with a girl. we've been together for 3 months and things have been good, but im worried i'm not satisfying her enough and she'll go somewhere else to someone who has more experience than me.

can anyone give me some advice on how i can make sex more interesting?

any advice would be grateful cheers.

I'm not that experienced at les sex myself. But, if I were your gf I wouldn't mind trying some of those flavored lubricants that you can buy at the sex shop! You should stop by there and see what things you would like to try and either surprise your woman or bring her with you to find new toys to try. That would make sex interesting. I've also seen orgasm oil to help women get off. Can't say I've tried these things myself, but just a suggestion...

Don't forget foreplay. You can shower together, and then do it on the bathroom floor or anywhere in the house. You can give her a massage and then lick all the way up her back and breathe on her neck and go from there. Sex is always better if the build up is out of control. And then you can also just come out and ask if there's anything she'd like to do or try. I am in my first relationship with a woman and did just that. I told her "Hey I'm new at this and your not I'm so open for suggestions". I think your girl will love you even more if your honest. Have fun

Don't worry, I started turning myself on writing it and thinking about doing that! My girlfriend is 15 years older and the two main relationships she had before lasted about 5 years each but they were BORING!! She's 44 (42 when we got together). I knew that certain aspects of our relationship would be hard, so I wanted to make sure that the intimate parts were out of this world. I kind of thought about what I had wanted out of my ex-husband but didn't get and went from there. That is the one very cool thing about being with a woman. You wouldn't know it now but I was nervous about being with her sexually. I really wanted to please her. No that's not right, I really wanted to make her see stars!

yous have both got me well excited reading your reply's aswell. thanks for the tips i'll try out anything i'm up for trying anything new aswell the more the better i'm sure she'll be well pleased when i come up with the suggestions she'll be wondering who i've been talking to or who i've been with all good tho. x