if any of you females could offer advice on this...

i have just recently told my best friend how i feel about her(my previous post). the thing is, it seems like she is interested in me cause we chat all the time and go out about 3-4 times a week, but the results from our conversation were things like, its too complicated, too quick(for me because i just got out of a relationship a few months ago), and that she's confused herself right now. i can honestly say, we already do all teh things a couple would do, just not anything physical... lunch, dinner, movies, dancing... but doesn't go beyond that.

well, as i talking to her about how i felt, not everything i wanted to say came out the way i wanted it to, or i just didn't say what i wanted to say to her. the next day, i was able to get myself in the mood to write a little journal about what i wanted to tell her and i was content with what i wrote. i'm normally a pretty shy guy and i know i dont express things how i want to all the time... during our conversation, i know my timing was off when i approached her with it, but i know if i will keep telling myself the same thing, "now isn't a good time..." she even mentioned it herself that the timing was off. =(

i was wondering if i think writing to her or giving her a letter in person would be as meaningful as telling her in person. i really want to talk to her about this again, but this time, i want to catch her at the right time... any suggestions?

i was really afraid that our friendship would be lost, but we hung out with a fwe friends today and thigns seems normal between us. i was so happy about that and i am just afraid of how to approach her with this topic once again.... (i would appreciate any experiences that anyone can share). and if any one is shy like me, i like personal mesages too and communication through that as well.

sounds beautiful.

I dont think she meant "now" as in today or tomorrow, i think that she may mean that for a little while longer. She may be the type of girl that is a little slower in getting into a relationship, but enjoys making close friendships last, her first priority at the moment...

Things seem to be going well 4 u at the moment, dont spoil it by asking her...im sure then the time is right, you will know when to ask her again..

take ur time, and just enjoy her company..

cookies

I have to agree with cookies on some points...Your friend gets the idea of how you feel, just let it simmer!

One concern is looking at both sides of "its not the right time". While yes it could be that she is slow to move...but

You have known her for sometime, i would assume by now she would have an idea of how she feels about you. Just be careful with your heart. It is sometime tough to move from friends to relationship.