Do girls play the waiting game???

I usually wait a few days.....I would give this girl a few more days and if she doesn't call, give her a call but if he doesn't call back after the second time you called then I would say it's safe to say she's not interseted.

But to answer your question....I personally wait a few days maybe even a week before I call the guy. Hope that helps

yeah that's true just wait a bit more, give a call and if she sounds interested then there you are if not for now, give her your number and if she don't call back you know the answer. As someone told me I may be wrtting in a different way but it helps also, well I hope.

peace dude

Jeff l. Spiegel

Dear Chris

Well, I am not that kinda girl who likes to play waiting games.. If you look at one of my today's previous posting.. Thats what I was trying to find out if guys like girls who play hard to get..

I have seen that most of the girls and my friends are like that.. Not that they do it on purpose.. Its just that they are cautious about things.. Even though there are few who play such games on purpose. I don't know this girl you are trying to contact. So either she may be playing games or she is not interested.

So I would suggest you that call her again after a few days and if you get to talk to her, you will know from your talk if she wants to talk to you. But if you happen to encounter the ANSWERING MACHINE again, then wait few days for her to call back.. If she doesn't, MOVE ON.. She probably is not interested and doesn't know how to say you NO that she doesn't want to talk to you.

GOOD LUCK !!!

Wishyouwereinmylife,

I really appreciate your insite on this situation. I personally use the three day rule, but I really didn't know if girls do or not. It turns out the girl I met, is a friend of my buddies girlfriend. I don't know much more about this situation, but I'll just wait it out. Most of the time i've just given my # out, and the girl would call me, but this is one of the few times I got there #. Thanks again, and if anyone else out there has a opinion, do telll.

Best regards,

Chris

Chris,

If she has given you her number of free will. Give her some benefit of doubt.. There maybe something why she hasn't been able to call..

I assume that if a girl gives away her number, she is ok with the guy calling her. Unless she realizes later that she wouldnt like to get nething started with that guy and changes her mind.

I like your 3-day rule.. Follow it.. And I wish u the very best..

Take Care

I appreicate everyones reply, I was just mainly cursious. Part of me thinks it would be cool to try to get to know her, but part of me really doesn't care. There are a lot of girls out there, and shoot I just moved in this area 3 1/2 weeks. Enjoying life!!

Best regards,

Chris

hey man your rule is good. girls sometimes like to think about the guy they met for a lil while. i personally dont like to wait and if im interested in a guy and give him my # i will wait for him to call me. if you do call her and you guys get to talk, try getting her i.m. address so you guys can talk over the internet. you never know what will happen. good luck though

well of course it depends on the girl, and age of I would hope.

I think if someone calls, its polite to just return the call. I dont want you getting the idea that playing this "as a game" is an ok or mature thing to do..I will also venture to say, if a girl gives a number and is not interested...she should say so....but people love drama.

I agree with giving it a few days, she may have not gotten the number or been out of town...

She what she says, if there is not a causal reason given for waiting more than 5 days, you need to ask yourself if this is the kinda girl you want anyway?

segagirl,

I really appreicate your reply on this thread. I came up with the 3 day rule, as a rule to show that I'm not desperate. I figure day 1 should be skipped, b/c you guys just met and really don't want to scare the girl off. Day 2 is a day when the girl would expect you to call right away, but giving it another day will just make her wonder if he is going to call? I know that people have lives, and that she could be out of town. I just mainly posted the forum as a questionaire, and was kind of curious if girls play the same game? Well again thanks a ton!!!

Best regards,

Chris

PS: If anyone else is out there, and have suggestions or comments, do post b/c many have already. Laters!