On a lighter note..

Oh man there is too much hahaha, im almost 21 and still a kiddo. Every morning Im like on the cartoon channel here in ca. I really liked Ren & Stimpy, Family guy but I mostly watched japenese animation. I have a collection of humm about 200 episodes on dvd.

later

Jeff l. Spiegel

I know im not a moderator or anything but your asking a what is your favourite cartoon question in the relationship forum! lol

Anyways, my favourite cartoon ever is The Transformers, i'm 20 this month and i have just spent loads of money buying loads of transformers DVD's they are the best!

But for laughing wise, ide say family guy, its just hilarious, exactly my type o humour aswell, and stewie rocks! have you seen the episode on how we got his oval shaped head?? lol my god that episode is hilarious!

i think i like porky. but i also like the abbott and castello cats on looney tunes. they cracked me up. lol. i used to like transformers but those darn japanese animators have taken over all the cartoons these days. all i get is pokemon and dragon ball z which are so dang annoying cause their mouths dont move at the same time as they are supposed to be talking. which transformer did you like david? the ones that turned inot animals or what? i liked the cheetah.