Yea I dont know if I should ask her out

Ok so I like this girl......i think she likes me too but i dodnt know. When we are around eachother shes all flirty and so am I........ O and the other day this girl was BEGGING me to go out with her Ok i told my friend that i like(the girl this post is about) and she went over there and was yelling at her for begging me when i didnt want to....Please help i really like this girl and i wanna ask her out but I dont know if I should

She probably likes you, especially if she's "defending her territory" like that you know, telling that girl basically to **** off.

Does her face kind of "light up" when she looks at you? I'm pretty sure that means she likes you, at the minimum finds you attractive (physically).

go for it man, it sounds like shes interested.

say something like "im glad you talked to (other girls name here), i didnt now how to tell her that im interested in somebody else..."

and from my studies of the female race, she will then brush her hair back and say "oh yea? who"

you can take it from there

You know, if the girl has the guts if you ask her who's her crush, she'll say you (obviously because it sounds like she's into you), otherwise she'll get like frustrated or something and say like "I'm not telling you!!" and like freak out lol, most likely get all red in the face.

That's your clear give away. Then you can tease her like "Oh, I totally understand who likes me now, look if there's something you have to say, just come out with it. I'm waiting and I'm losing interest by the seconds." lol, you don't have to be serious while saying that I think being serious while saying that is bad so you can smile while saying that. Then she'll probably get the idea you like her too....if she already doesn't know.

LMAO yalll just made me so happy lol.....Yea sometimes her eyes do light up when she looks at me and sometimes i ctch her looking at me lol.....and when we are flirting...she makes comments like she is making fun of me but she is j/k....i still need some advice lol help me i dont know how i should ask her out

Obviously bro, you basically have everything she wants. Either you came on too strong, or your too much of a girlie nice guy that points his feet inward and wears his pants high XD. Try to work on your confidence, and basically things you lack mentally. If you walk fast SLOW down, shuffle like time is moving slow, that helps with the whole attraction thing, another thing that help is tilt your head back when your walking a bit. Eventually you become accustommed to it, and you feel confident.

Oh yeah, this is a big problem with a lot of guys but they mostly mistake friendlyness for signs of interest. But usually girls don't flirt with guys they don't like. Unless there a big flirt, and lead guys on all the time for fun .

Why the hell do you need signs, she flirts with you (like more than half of girls don't flirt with guys they don't like), don't sit there and wait for signs, ask her out already!

Oh yeah, it also helps to determine if she likes you, if she acts the same around her other guy friends. If so she's just a flirt. If she acts weird/different around you, then you really have nothing to lose and a lot to gain .

Yea im not going to sleep tonight because last night i had a dream about her. NOT a kinky dream lol... I kept seeing me and her holding hands and walking, holding hands and watchin a movie....LOL just holdin hands and stuff.....it was pretty weird........i wonder if god makes you dream stuff he wants you to do????........