Finally got a date with her!

Well I've been talking with this girl I like for awhile now and I finally asked her on a date to the movies with me and she said yes. I would just like some dos and do nots for our date so it can all go well and hopefully there will be more dates after this one! All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

First and most importantly?? Relax and be yourself, I would advise against putting her in a head lock, or slugging her in the arm like you would one of your buddies. If you got a cell phone?? turn the blasted thing off, this is your time with her, your friends will still be there after the date. Good Luck, and have fun and enjoy yourself

Even though you are 16, it is still nice to open doors for her. Be a gentleman, but don't over do it. I don't know what her situation is with you as far as expectations go, but you don't always want to pay for everything for her. Maybe split part of the tab at the restuarant. Maybe not. I don't know what she expects. Maybe she likes paying for part of it herself.

Be cool with it. Be nice. Sure, do the open doors thing - but remember be cool with it! Dont act like your doing it to impress her, cause youre not! Your just bein nice

About the pay/dont pay thing. Geez, this is freakin hard. Whatever you do, be cool with it and dont make a big deal about it. If she offers and you are going to pay, say something to the equivlent of, "No, its cool, my treat. "

You got it man, enjoy yourself dude.

A good way to pay for the meal without her making a big deal is to sneak off to the bathroom during dinner and slip the money to one of the waiters and ask them to fix the bill. When you both are about to leave and she asks.. Just say its been taken care of