TOO MUCH

kamurj

I WANT TO ASK A VERY COMMON QUESTION.

HOW MANY TIMES CAN I PLAY WITH MY SELF CAUSE

MY NEED IS 18 TIMES PER WEEK.I REALLY BELIEVE

THAT PROBABLY I HAVE AN ADDICTION WHICH TAKE

A LOT OF MY ENERGY.LAST YEAR I PLAY ABOUT

720 TIMES.THIS YEAR THE MINIMUM IS 930 TIMES.

IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT.

• 1 month later...

My guess is you're about fifteen years old. When I was fifteen I thought the expression '3 squares a day' referred to self-administered orgasms. Believe me, I got all three, just as you seem to be. It's fine. If you're not hurting yourself physically or substituting masturbation for intimacy (sexual or otherwise) with other human beings, flail away. See if you can break the thousand barrier. Hey, if you fall short, you still have a hell of a lot of fun this year--damn nearly free, also.

Enjoy it while you can. In 20 years, you'll probably be able to fire three off in a day, but you probably won't choose to do so regularly.

• 4 months later...

Your body is made to give you maximum pleasure. You should masturbate as much and as often as your body can respond to. When I began masturbating at age 3 my parents (God bless them) told me what I was doing is good for my body and I should do it all I could.

One boy reported 22 orgasms in 24 hours.

When I was 13 I was masturbating often during the day and several times at night. I still do it at least 3 times a day, often 5 or more. I can't seem to get enough of my cock.

Don't let anyone judge you for what your body needs.

• 6 years later...