straight guy ... or maybe hes bi?

my friend says he is straight and would never do anything with another guy no matter what the circumstances are.... but ive came to find out that over the last 2 months, everytime he comes over or i go over we do "something" .. it started out as touching in places but no where too personal... then the 2nd time we were messing around and he told me to touch his penis and he touched mine, but just for a second... the 3rd time we masturbated eachother, the 4th time he wanted me to give him oral sex and i finally convinced myself to do it for like 3 seconds... and he liked it so the 5th time we did it all again and i did it for probably 5 minutes throughout the whole thing.... and then he wanted to do it to me but he wasnt ready.... next time we get together i dont know what will happen... but im starting to like this.. and my friend has a girlfriend too, and he was going to skip going to a dance with her to come over to my house..... is it possible that he could start liking this or maybe even like me?

I dont know exactly what i am as far as orientation etc. im just experimenting. I noticed that the first 4 times he was a little resistant to the idea of doing again, but the last time we did it it seemed like he had been waiting for it..... so im just wondering what could be going on right now.... he likes his girlfriend a whole lot i know.. and im his best friend but.. i dunno.... its confusing, what are the chances of something happening between us if we continue "experimenting"? thanks!

I think the possibility that your friend is "using" you to get off is very likely. There are many determinants of someone being gay and who someone has sexual relations with is just one determinant. I have no idea if your friend is physically attracted to you and you both sound so young and inexperienced that I am doubtful that his girlfriend is pleasuring him in the same capacity that you are right now. If she were doing that to him he would probably be going to a dance with her every chance he got. Most men love to receive oral sex and I'm sure it doesn't matter who the giver is.

The fact that he still has his girlfriend and is still interested in the opposite sex also adds credibility to the fact that he is engaging in this experimentation with you because it's pleasuring him. Don't let him enjoy all of the fun. Next time make him pleasure you because he might just want to get off and may never be ready to be the giver.

Also, it is still cheating because he still has his girlfriend so you may ask him about that the next time something happens between you two.

Time will tell what the chances are of a relationship happening between the two of you. But, it sounds like by the 10th time of meeting up you two may be trying anal. I don't know!