Its happened again, someone's fell in love with a friend!

Yep yep, here we go again, I know u guys get hundreds of people complaining that they have fallen in love with their friend, sometimes we just wish that it all stops and that everyone can get together with their true love and no one will have to worry about it. Well the real truth is, it won't stop, unless God (For all u religious people, HE DOESN'T exist, lifes not a test, it SUCKS, this is a more evil place than we thought it was! Sry) decides to grant us all our 'love' wishes. It won't happen, us pitifull humans are left with struggling fact that it will never stop... It will always happen no matter what..

Proof u need? Well here u go.. I am a victim too... and now I need help just like everyone on here, lol.. I am truly an amateur with this situation, this is the first time it has really happened to me.

Well I might this girl at my university about 8 months ago.. At first I wasn't really interested in even talking to her, so I had a whole course with her for half a semester and I said hi once, well it turned out that in my next course, I had familiar company, it was that girl again and since she was the only one I recognized I said hi again and we started talking, etc... We got along quite well.. At first I would just talk to her in class, we never really hung out, tell it came to the next semester, we it turned out we were together in two courses. Well yeah we are majoring in the same subject., figures, lol.... Anyways we became quite good friends and at the time I was attracted to someone else. We started to hang out and go eat dinner a lot and especially to the movies quite often, like every weekend. And I would like, "so what u doing this weekend?" and she goes "going to the movies with u," haha yeah i never really asked, i was quite surprised.. WELL GUESS what, last week I have madly fallen in love with her.. yes she is a gorgeous girl, no not after I have fallen in love with her, ever since I met her, to me it seems she is the perfect girl.. But yeah I am stuck in the very common situation.. Either tell her what I feel for her and lose her friendship or whatever or tell her and she agrees and we all live happily ever after.. Well I have the great fear of rejection. I don't know why, I am not bad looking at least people tell me, I am well built, good overall posture and stature. I just dont know what is killing my self-condifence, I am normally not like this. At the touch of her magic, I am just a weak little bugger..

WHAT am I to do?!?!?! HELPPP, lol..

YEs I know I talk or write a lot, but I am trying to make it funny and worthwhile.. I don't want to bore u avid readers.. So if anyone can come up with original ideas.. hmm that would be great, experience is a plus....

Thx..

Okay first thing first!

We who are religious DO NOT BASH OTHERS WHO ARE NOT! So please do not do bash those who happen to be religious! GRRR YOU!

Okay getting to the advice part now. (oh and welcome to you are not alone!

You should definitely tell her how you feel...and dude looks are not everything...she doesn't hang out with you b/c you are good looking. She hangs out with you for your personality.

Just tell her how you feel and let her know you will understand if she doesn't feel the same way and you would want to keep the friendship if she doesn't feel the same way. Just don't act differently towards her (act more or less friendly) if she doesn't feel the same way.

If she feels the same GREAT! That is a plus. I wish you LUCK!

Same situation happened to me when I was about 22 or so. I had met this girl where I was working. Was nothing at first, just used to go on break and lunch together. Didn't even get her phone number till like a year after we met. We where both in long term relationships at the time. Both of ours weren't going to good. Then we would start calling up each other to start bitching about our significant others. After a little while those relationships ended. Then we started hanging out all the time. She has a daughter and we all would go out. Zoo, movies, even went on vacation together. Still nothing ever happened. Didn't feel thatway toward her. But one day I did. Just kinda happened. I have no idea what it was that caused it after so long. It had been like 3 years from when I first met her. We kinda drifted apart a little. I was so confused. I wanted to be with her but didn't want to loose the friendship. I had kinda come to the conclusion that I wasn't gonna say a thing. Just let it ride out. Then the fatefull day came. I had invited her to come to a July 4th BBQ at my friends house. We had all been sitting around drinking a little. I used to grow what everyone called "goat hair" on my chin. I shaved everything else off but the hair on my chin. Was like 3 inches long. It used to bug her she was always telling me to just shave it off. Everyone was talking about it as usual and she came over and started pulling on it. So I started pulling her hair. Wasn't hard just kinda playfully. Well then it happened. We kissed. After the kiss we just talked for a while and told each other how we felt. Before that point we basically had a relationship like we where going out. Just nothing physical. Now everything changed. We left the party and went back to her parents house. We did everything except have sex. I think it was a good thing that we didn't. The next morning we went out to the taste of chicago. Afterwards we went back to her house. On the way there she basically told me that she can't do this. She had a horrible track record when it came to guys. I knew that what happened never really should have. I wasn't ever gonna tell her how I felt. I dropped her off and went home. Was a little pissed but deep down I knew it was for the best. It most likely wouldn't have lasted. Things at work where different. We kinda avoided each other and didn't really talk. After a while we started talking again. Though we didnt start hanging out for a long while. That night changed the relationship between the two of us. The good part now. She is probably my best friend still. We where able to move past what happened and remain friends. Alot of times it doesn't happen that way. She just got married a few months ago. I stood up at her wedding. We're still close, not as close as before but I'm just glad I didn't loose her as a friend.

So if yout think you can stay friends just in case it doesn't work out then go for it. But just be prepared if it doesn't. I knew this girl like I know myself that's why I knew it wouldn't have worked. Thats why I think it was easy for us to remain friends. Good luck.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have a photographic memory when it comes to stuff like this.

U know I was expecting answer like those of urs.. I am mean the situation is very simple, either u do this or u do that.. Isn't there something else, like voodoo magic or something, haha...

(didn't mean to bash the religious, just trying to save them from wasting precious time)

Yeah well I have only known her for about 4 to 5 months, I have also READ a lot of other posts of people saying to wait a longer like an additional 5 to 6 months and THEN tell her my feelings. So she will know that I have been with her for so long and really love her. Then again there is the fact that she might get to know someone else and go out with him, well I am crossing that fact out, no matter how weird and unpredictable girls are, she is just different, I know cause 4 months ago she said she wanted to be freee, I didnt ask her out I just asked if she had a bf and right now I seem to be the only guy she knows well, if things change I will take action before some takes for before me.

Anyways, more tips are always welcomed.. thx for ur initial tries, hehe..

They were appreciated.

If you really want her you gotta take the chance. She may feel the same for you, who knows. But if you wait like 5 or 6 months then feelings can change. You may feel differently about her then. Or she may. Maybe she likes you now. She may get tired of waiting and find someone else. She may not like you like you do her at the present moment. 5 months from now she may. It's all basically what ifs.

So all I gotta say is if ya want it do it.