For all the fellas.......answer me this question.....

So guys......how do u act right after u break?

are u immediately ready for round 2?

do u wanna just snuggle up next 2 ya gurl?

do u just wanna relax by yaself without worrying bout ya gurl?

just let me know how u act and what u do right after u break.

Ladies u can answer 2 and say what ur man does right after he breaks.

Mine??? I don't know what he does after our numerous breakups, because he disappears. But always comes begging back. And everytime, he raises the bar on himself and has to jump that the next time. The last time...he wanted to marry me. And then he freaked again. Ho hum. I can't imagine what he'll do this time.

But to answer your question, there is stuff that goes on in their minds after the breakup. They're just as human as us females. But every guy is different and will react in different ways.

Sorry I can't give you a clearer answer, but the answer isn't going to be clear as relates to your situation, because every person and situation is different.

I can understand though the desire to know. If only I had a crystal ball...If only I knew what he was thinking at this moment...If only I knew if he misses me...If only I knew he realized he did me wrong...If only I knew he realized he made a mistake...

It's all about validation. But what's going on in his mind doesn't impact your worth as a human being. A broken heart though often feels like it does...

LOL! Okay, I thought you meant break up. Frankly for me, as a girl, I'm like most guys in that I immediately feel sleepy. LOL!

So typically we end up spooning and fall asleep. I'm not into the "pillow talk" thing really. Pretty much every guy I've been with seem to automatically go with that too. So I'd guess they're like me. Not one has tried to keep me up to "talk"...LOL!

And if your guy rolls over an goes to sleep, I wouldn't take that the wrong way. Some people have a hard time going to sleep while clinging onto another person. I've seen that situation too. And all I want (and they want) to do after sex is sleep, so after a few minutes of tenderness, we both get into whatever sleeping position is most comfortable for us.

link removed,RNWE:2004-24,RNWE

This google page has some information.

Mostly men fall asleep because sex makes us tired, we breathe shallowly during sex causing oxygen deprivation to the brain which makes us sleepy and we are in bed - which is the place to be when you are tired and sleepy.

Dreamweaverdude, you're not OLD! LOL!!!

Orgasm simply does have a component to it that does make you sleepy afterwards. Hell, this is probably too much info to share, but instead of taking a sleeping pill on the nights I have trouble sleeping while I'm alone, I've found that "self-medicating" works just as well. LOL!!!! 8)

well, I don't really know how to respond to this.. because my girlfriend and I , have not had sex yet.. but I have a question that sort of relates to this topic.

I was just wondering .. when me and my girlfriend fool around.. is it normal not to communicate, and talk as we're doing anything.. I don't mean kissing and stuff.. but I mean like Hand Jobs, and fingering.. excuse my blatant terms

but when we do this.. we usually lay beside each other.. and just be silent, and do our business...we're a very secure relationshipp.. so we dont take this too seriously.. we just do it for the others pleasure.. 8)

and then once we're done.. we just go and do whatever. eat.. watch tv.. talk about something else..

is this fine?

I am a snuggler. Whether I fall asleep or not depends on what else has been going on in life and how tired I am. Sex itself doesn't usually make me tired.

Unfortunately, my girl likes to spring up pretty quick and clean up. I can understand that she doesn't want to feel all sticky, but after cleaning up, come back to bed and lay there naked for awhile. We seldom get those moments, so I relish them.

As far as round two goes.... I am happy to get a round one out of her. LOL. We have very different sex drives.

When I was with my Girl after Sex we used to cuddle and kiss and then after a little break we would go at it again (enough time to let the little man get back together) . It took a lot for my Girl to get really horny so after the first time the second she used to be like putty in my Hand!!!

I do find though that sex was a bit like the 2-6-2 rule Two times it was mind blowing and the above happened, 6 times it was good but I would fall asleep after sex and the other 2 times we wondered why did we bother !!!!!.

We usually dry up and then fall asleep, laugh alot with her....and just chill until the Sleep comes.

I know i could go at it again...with a little help from her....but Like one of the guy said, getting one is A GOOD DAY for me too!!

LOL!