Damnit i think i messed up, can i fix it?

ok. so let me throw down the jist of what happened..

theirs a girl i met on myspace, she had a boyfriend. me and her became pretty good friends in a short amount of time. she says im her best friend.

online we usually did the whole *kiss* *cuddle* playful actions you know? at this point she has never met me, but has seen pictures/talked on the phone.

so she had this boyfriend right and she came to me asking me advice.. i told her my opinion. i like her alot and i wanna go out with her, buy my opinoin wasnt biased it was just how i thought of it. so this guy shes onoly gone out with about once, or twice has been going out with her for about a week. TOPS, and she says he claims to be in love with her. so yeah i told her i would be alittle freaked out if a girl i known for a week claimed she was deeply in love with me.. keep in mind he is 14, and she is 15. so anyway she was to the point where she wants to break up with him because she loved him as a friend.. not anything more. so shes still with him until today.. last night i met her and her friend at block buster. we hung out for about an hour last night. anyway i come home and i get an instant message from this guy who she was going out with. and well. i asked him how he can love someone for a week. and one thing lead to another and it turns out that he got really really mad at me.. so during the conov i called up the girl and told her if their was anything i shouldnt say since he was talking to me. she says dont tel him nothing, and to send her the convo'. so i did as told. and she says last night when she read it that it seemed i was possesive and trying to break them up.

thing is, i didnt notice this until i read the convo over once or twice. and she was right. anyway after this all i happened i went to sleep. only to be woken up by her and her friend. they called my cell phone and they were having fun, they where hyper and everything. so they called me. so i talked to them and all because i figured she wouldnt be mad or anything about earlier. so i did.. i cant remember what we talked about because it was late at night..

now this is where my questions come in. bottom line is i like her, and shes single now. ok on AIM well ill past the convo..

her (3:46:42 PM): have you talked to cody?

me (3:46:59 PM): mm somewhat.i wasnt reeally paying attention i was on the phone at the time but hes all mad at me.

her (3:47:37 PM): i noticed... why?

me (3:47:55 PM): he blamed me for your decision of breaking up with him. as if i put thoughts in your head

her (3:48:55 PM): oh

her (3:48:55 PM): no you didnt

her (3:49:08 PM): you have nothing to do with it. so i dont know why he thinks that

me (3:49:14 PM): exactley

her (3:49:46 PM): he thinks you like me, doesnt he?

me (3:49:58 PM): i dont know, i dont care really, i blocked him tho'

her (3:51:19 PM): haha, good.

me (3:51:47 PM): he has anger issues

her (3:52:49 PM): yeah

her (3:52:56 PM): do you like me?

me (3:53:06 PM): as a friend yea

her (3:53:15 PM): mkay

me (3:53:19 PM): y

her (3:53:20 PM): but not more, right?

me (3:53:25 PM): no

her (3:53:32 PM): good

me (3:55:49 PM): k

so i lied... and when she said "good" i felt i have no chance.. so is that what she saying? and if yes, what did i do? i mean we used to joke like.. "yeah if you didnt have a bf i would.." ect and all. hinting that i wanted to go out with her little bit. and im sure she picked tho's hint up.. so i dont know. should i let it go and just go on? or what?

k, from a gurl's perspective, she totally likes you...at least that's the way your making it sound. she said "good" cuz you made it very clear to her that you didn't like her back. so she prolly juss wants to be on the same page with you, ya know? but, if i were you, i would wait awhile before (or if) you guys hook up. if you really like her, you dont her ex to get mad and ruin her rep cuz of you. wait awhile and things will go more smoothly. but, yea, i think she likes you or at least has a crush on you. g-luck.