working out stretch marks

hi everybody i have been workin out for a year and a half now and i can see pretty big results... but not all are good ones.... for example i have some nasty stretch marks near my arm pits, after going to the doctor he told me theres nothing he can do, if i want them to stop growing i must stop working out...

does anybody know how to heal stretch mark wounds ? ( and stop working out is not an option for me )

thanks

There's no way to heal them except laser resurfacing, if money is not an issue. Whether you get stretch marks or not is mostly determined by your genes, and I haven't really heard of any successful method for preventing them other than avoiding quick muscle/weight gain. Sorry...

Stretch marks appears when one gains weight or loses weight suddenly. As far as I know, this can only be removed permanently through surgery. There are lotions i.e. Vaseline mark minimizer made for this but they just lighten these marks. I suggest that you work out gradually so that the skin wouldn't be suddenly affected by the weight gain/lose. Also, lot of vitamin E would really help your skin.

drydupfob yes i heard that from someone else... but now i will definatly go get some in about 1.5 years i gained about 30 pounds of muscle so considering the fact that i was pretty skinny before i think its normal for the marks... but they look bad... hopefully that cream will work for me

thanks 0X