I had told a few understanding friends how I love my ex and just want whats best for her. One of my friends told me she talked to him and said she still loves me. It must have boosted my confidence, but she IMed me out of the blue. I replied about 10 minutes later, she asked what was going on..it was ok and she asked if i can do her a favor. Was very typical, i just said yeah, whats up. She aksed if i could stop telling people she is a major *beep*..She said people told her something like im still in love with her and they said she needs to stop being mean. But i told her "im not sure what "people" told you that, but i said she deserves to have a good life, and i love her enough to see that. She tells me i can call her later...but why? That hit me like a sledge hammer, calling her will probably completely drift her away from me..as if she hasent already.

You already told her what happened. No need to tell her again. Don't let her think you need to call her. Just let it go and see what she does.

In the meantime, assume it is over and work on getting over her and moving on.

i shouldnt call her, and we got off on the wrong foot after she went afk...just wanted to tell her one last time and then ill would never bother her agian. That she is a great person, and deserves to be happy. Ofcourse i would do it all over agian and be with her, but the past cant change, and i hope she has a happy life.