Anyone know what this is....

For the past couple of weeks, just when I am drifting off to sleep, I wake up like something scared me...you know ho wyou have a dream that you are falling and you wake right up...well this is happening to me everynight, just as I am going to sleep, and it happens many times, not just once...it scares the heck out of me, I have a pain in my chest maybe from the scare, maybe from something else...I don't know...it just happened to me about 6 times when I was in bed, needless to say I am up now and not getting much sleep, it scares me to try to go to sleep, I am literally exhausted right now and just want to go to sleep, but I am scared to go back to bed, has anyone ever had anything like this?? Does anyone know what it is from?? It's scaring me....help!!

lol, I do that often So im used to it... its usually when I have a mini-dream, about 5 minutes or less, and then something happens and I pretty much jump about an inch off of my bed

Fun stuff...

yea, but for me its sometimes the mini-dreams that cause this

thanks...but I have my music on...I try to concentrate on it and not think about the sleep thing, that could be half the trouble, after it happened a few times, now when I am going to sleep I think about it, I try not too but I do anyway, cause it's scarey...lol..it just plain freaks me out...plus I suffer from anxiety attacks, so that just throws me right into one...I have been slowly getting off my medication, but maybe this is the wrong time to do that...and I started going off the meds after the episodes started, so that isn't it...I don't know what is causing it, but I don't like it...

lol, I do that often So im used to it... its usually when I have a mini-dream, about 5 minutes or less, and then something happens and I pretty much jump about an inch off of my bed

Fun stuff...

yea, but for me its sometimes the mini-dreams that cause this

I used to do it once in awhile, but this is like everynight, maybe 10 times before I actually get to sleep...it's driving me nuts and there is nothing worse than me with no sleep...trust me...lol..