Getting over my ex and I am sooo angry!!!

Have you ever felt so angry, hurt, sad and wanna scream so loud!!!

My ex and I haven't contacted eachother since the break up, which is more then 3 months. I respect that because we both need to heal. But sometimes I feel soooo angry that I wanna just call him and yell at him for the all the pain I am going through.

I would love to hear other's experience.

well when my last ex broke up with me i was devestated...hurt...but not angry. i was angry at myself for still loving him. the only time i felt angry TOWARDS HIM was when i found out he was talking JUNK about me to people, but that quickly faded. until the point where i didnt care enough about the jerk to even feel anger. but yea a rollarcoaster of emotions is quite normal & if you felt so passionate about him DURING the relationship, the passion usually still thrives in you & instead releases out with this volcano like eruption of emotions. a heartfelt real relationship usually ends in heartfelt real pain.

wishing you all the best. dont act on those emotions of yours. TRUST ME youll emerge out of this a MUCH stronger individual. TRUST ME YOU WILL! its times like this when your true character comes into play. so dont let yourself down. look back at all this with your head held high.

-DG724

Been there once, going thru it again right now as a matter of fact.

I'm not mad though, just a bit sad, empty and a little confused. It's been like 1.5 months after the break up, but i still got these bottled up emotions that i need to vent out. But i guess in this world, showing your emotions, be it in public or to your friends, you'll be deemed as a weakling. Quite to opposite to my belief, as i believe emotions are what makes us human. Anyway, i think it's best if i keep them to myself.

I think this is the time when you need to check yourself. Think back and see if there's anything that you did that contributed to the break up instead of just blaming him for all the pain. I'll need to do the same as well. But if the break up is due to infidelity, then save yourself the time and try to forget about your ex. Screaming at him will only make you seem lower. Hope the best with the healing process

I know exactley how you feel, I left my ex almost a year ago now and a part of me wants to phone him too. I have realized though that it is not worth it and being angry all the time will just eat away at you!

If you get that urge to call him ( I usually get it when I am alone thinking), get up go do something or come on here and chat. I have a very close friend that I can phone and vent on, so maybe do that!

Take care and try to let go you will be better off.

dreamer,

ask yourself who are you mad at REALLY??

him?...for breaking up with you b/c in all reality no matter what he says; its b/c he is no longer in love with you. which he has every right in the world, as a free man to do.

OR

are you mad at yourself for still loving him & not letting go?

ps: if you didnt know, you CAN control the latter of the two...

-DG724

Thanks for the replies...

DragonGirl724... Hearing the truth about your questions is not easy to deal with. I am mostly mad because I love him and can't let him go. It was a diffcult for us to stay in the relationship because of our differences. We were still very much interested in eachother but my culture made it more difficult for the relationship to survive. Basically, I had to chose between my family and him. Sadly, I chose my family.

Now, I am in an anger phase because I am hurting so bad that I lost a good person and still have my family. However, one thing I really don't uderstand is I chose my family that haven't never been emotional supportive. I am grateful to have my friends to support me but it dosen't feel the same. I still feel terribly lonely and angry.

well, you had to make a choice & you chose your flesh & blood. talk to a family member one on one & explain how crushed you are & you feel like there is nowhere to vent & you need their support. im sure theyll be more open with you once you are more open with them.

its good that you heard some truth in my posts. you are wise enough to acknowledge the real deal instead of turning your head to the reality of it all. this is not the end of your world. take my word on that ok. in life as adults we are forced to make choices. you cant go through life making decisions & then beating yourself up for it afterwards. i strongly believe in faith & The Lord & He wont let you down. you will not be alone forever. you will find a great guy who will hopefully blend with your family & your culture so there arent any further complications reguarding the tug of war battle between your family & your BF.

stop beating yourself up & lean not on your own understandings, for The Lord works in ways we may never understand. and REMEMBER: you will NOT be single forever. you can & will get passed this, but only if you let yourself get passed it.

-DG724

• 3 years later...

The same exact thing happened to me ......and the timelines are the same to

Been three and a half lonely months since I left ..........I call them 100 darkest days of my life

I miss her ......but she is out there now, she still has her family .......and we are apart .......and I'm sort of lost without her.....but she is strong and very stubbord .........and never admits when she is wrong ...........false pride and ego destroy many things including love

I'll always love her in my heart