Messed up asking her out...

mattj

Sorry this is so long, but please read if you think you might be able to help!

Ok then i fancied a girl at school- i asked her if she would like to meet up sometime, but didn't make the fact that i was asking her out explicit enough i think. When we met up we went for a pizza and talked ut really nothing at all happened, other than we chatted. Then she asked me out to the cinema with some friends of hers, and while she was away, one of her friends asked me if i fancied her, and after i unsureley said yes, she said i should ask her out- to which i was kinda nervous seeing as i have actually never asked anyone out before (unless you count me failing before). A couple of days later the girl i fancy texted me to and asked what me and her friends had been talking about, and not sure what to do i told her in-case she found out i was lying otherwise- to this she said that that was funny seeing as we hadn't known eachother long enough for me to ask her out, and she kinda dismissed the fact- thing is now i am stuck with a friend who emails me and texts me loads who i really fancy, and now i don't know what to do! i don't even see her much anymore and whenevr she suggests meeting up she normally finds out she cant go at the last minute- i don't know what to do- should i arrange meeting instead of leaving t to her to see what she thinks of me? should i try asking her out somehow? and how seeing as she didn't get the message last time? please help this is destroying me, sorry if i have written too much on my first time on this forum, i just needed to get it off my chest!

Hi I am sure this must be hard.

Ithink you should ask her out again. something simple. Talk to her and see how it goes. If you can be honest about how you would like ot get to know her more...

I Have to go now but I'll talk more tomorrow okay?

I'll see your reply then.

did you get my pm?

• 2 weeks later...

ok then a while ago i hinted at asking her out and she said that maybe we should get to know eachother better first, and well, i was speaking to her a while ago and she mentioned that a guy she only met a week ago was now her boyfriend- well that just shattered me ive been on edge for various reasons for a while ago but i should be ok, my schools headmaster has reccomended i see a psychiatrist, and my doctors reccomending i go on antidepressants- looks like ive finally cracked. that and i go to an all boy school so she is one of the only girls i know, so i guess thats my chances at having a girlfriend within the next few years down the pot unless i start talking to the crazy stalker girl who thinks she was my girlfriend when i was 8...