thanks

So the question your asking is:

Should you stay with "Josh" the Lier and cheat, that doesnt love anyone or have any sense of honor, but is a good lay.

or

Stay with the guy that is honest loving, and solid and deserves someone like himself.

Mmmm

How about a third option, and not have anyone for awhile? be by yourself , stop dating and find yourself and who you are. try looking into what your doing to yourself and others.

But if you like fantasies go back to Josh, as a matter of fact, now that I think about it, you deserve each other. stay with the lying cheat.

ok. first of all you shouldnt have been cheating on your bf. that makes you a liar and a cheater. second of all, you should have asked first or looked it up or something about this guy being married. third, and your question was? stay with a cheater and a liar? or stay with the nice guy deserves me (even though im unsatisfied sexually). is that all you look for? is a good lay? ok. i have a good word for that! sickminded! you are gross. why would you do that? i mean,....geez woman, you have problems. how old are you anyways? you probably shouldnt even be with that guy anyways!! get rid of the creep and go single for a while! it might do you some good. you never know until you try!

yea, you really do should not be with the nice guy, he doesn't deserve to be treadated like this(if he was so good to you). do him the favor and either be honest with him(so he can make the decision), or take some time off to figure out what you want in life first.

Either way, i think its up to the nice guy to decide whether he wants you for what you have done. by not telling him, he is going going to be living a lie with you because he believes that he is with the one he truly loves. The decision should be his, not yours.

Both options suck. Josh doesn't respect you on top of being a lying cheater. He makes you feel like a princess only in your fantasies. Wake to the reality...he has totally disrespected you, and you deserve better than that. You don't love your boyfriend the way he deserves to be loved and it's a very unhealthy relationship, so do both yourselves a favor and let him go too. Your best option is to forget both of them and work on your relationship with yourself.

Say this out loud: I AM WHOLE AND COMPLETE AND I DON'T NEED A MAN TO BE HAPPY.