Well I was dating this guy over the summer in August! His name is Bradly well we broke up because I did not know him that well I had only known him for a few days and I was afraid of getting hurt... So we broke up then we got back together someatime after and were together for like 4 days then we broke up because he liked a girl in my school named Jessica who he asked out and she turned him down well I was still todally into him and yeah well I was at there hang out Friday and we like all over each other like we were dating but we weren't then I was wondering if he wanted to hang out at his house or something 2 days later and he told me no because he had a girl friend and she was gonna be at the bowling alley with him... I do not know what to think he would not tell me who it was so I dont know...

Then there is my other ex who I really like but don't know well enough to get into a serious relationship with him.... And he wants a serious relationship! and then both his brothers like me alot and want to sleep with me and stuff and I do not know what to do The only real realationship with him is because I love my Ex alot I really thought we would be together forever... But ummm now i aqm not sure if we are because he does not see anything working because I am 8 years younger and he thinks I am gonna decide I am better than him when I know I am not and love him to death! Well I love you all PLEASE HELP!!!! before I loose it!!!!

yo. there's obviously a lot going on in your life and i think you're forgetting the most important thing going on in your life: the fact that you're fourteen years old. i mean, come on. we ALL think we know everything, and here's something i really need to let you know: he's eight years older than you right? if the person you were dating was eight years younger than you, what would you think? would you ever go for a boyfriend who's freakin' six years old? no way sister. and that's why i say forget that shmuck, he ain't for you, not at all. and that other guy who was playin' you like a deck of cards? forget him too. if he ain't treatin' you like you ought to be treated now, then he ain't ever gonna learn. guys don't ever change, i should know, i am one. you are incredibly young kid. and you know what, I am really young. nobody MY age deals with that kind of crap. just relax kid. as your self-declared big brother, i tell you this: wait til you can date a level-headed peer with a driver's license. granted, i know not many men can be trusted, BUT it'd be extreme of me to ask you to swear off boys altogether.

peace.