How do I tell him that hes the one?

hey, How do I tell someone(that I'm not even going out with) that he's the one? I know he is the right guy for me and I love him, but How Do I Tell Him? It's basicaly impossible!! I'm never this shy... I'm mostly outward and upfront but with him it just seems soo hard to tell him my feelings.

HELP ME PLEASE!>?

Valerie

Hello Val,

Thank you for coming to eNotalone.com for seeking advice. I am pleased to hear that you found someone, you are really comfortable with. I understand however that you have difficulties telling him that he's the one.

First of all, it's always hard to express your deepest feelings. It might be fear of rejection or your heart beating so fast that you can't hardly breathe.

My suggestion to you is to think BIG but to start small. Why do you want to tell him that he's the one? Instead of that, I would suggest that you start to say 'hi' to him, and "Hey, you're doing?". Then give him a bunch of compliments and move your focus to your feelings a little more, as in: "I really like you, because ... " At some point he really would get the idea!

I hope that this works better for you. Seriously, you don't have to do it all overnight. You have a lifetime... just sit back and have some fun!

~ SwingFox ~

Hi Val......

I believe that you first have to figure out what is really stopping you from letting him know how you feel.. Are you both single? How long have you know this guy, and what is it REALLY that you "love" so much........

I met this guy a little over a year ago and felt some sort of connection to him... We are great friends, see each other often, even slept in the same bed (without ANY physical contact).

I believe that we both have things to work out in our own lives in order to give each other the "Unconditional RESPECT and LOVE" that we both so strongly want to express more..

Sometimes it's hard but for me, I have been through too many games and lies with one's I believed understood the person I am.

When and IF we ever hook up, we can both honestly say that we were and are FRIENDS FIRST. ...and for me, that's required...........

I think you should let him know that you LIKE HIM. It might scare him if you tell him you LOVE HIM from out of left field..........Someone said take your time and that is great advise..............

Good luck sis..........

GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR........