Held eye contact, smile, winks = flirting?

nao

I was thinking about approaching him, why not, but the thing I don't get why would a guy do this, every time we meet, still doesn't approach me?

So what stops me from approaching him is what if he is just doing this for fun or he is just flirty with everybody and his "attention" doesn't mean anything...

I don't get why would a guy do this, ...still doesn't approach me?

You must not have heard about this #MeToo movement going around, where every other women in Hollywood is claiming they were sexually abused/harrassed/looked at wrong/etc., and is spreading this fear of men to women across the country.

Maybe he's afraid is he does make a move, you will reject him, or accuse him of harassment.

Are you reciprocating with signals of your own? Winking back? Smiling?

There's nothing wrong with women showing interest or making the first move.

You must not have heard about this #MeToo movement going around, where every other women in Hollywood is claiming they were sexually abused/harrassed/looked at wrong/etc., and is spreading this fear of men to women across the country.

Maybe he's afraid is he does make a move, you will reject him, or accuse him of harassment.

Are you reciprocating with signals of your own? Winking back? Smiling?

Sure I have heard about those actresses, and I know they are not making men's life easy these days...

I think I am sending him signals, like I smile back every time, I keep eye contact, I initiate eye contact, smile, even say hello, like today, after he winked and smiled I immediately smiled back and later I initiated eye contact and smiled a few times, so for me I was obvious I like him back, but for him, I don't know, I am a reserved person, until I know the other one, so maybe I am not obvious enough for him...

Is this the same gym guy? https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546752&p=6950799&viewfull=1#post6950799

I was thinking about approaching him, why not, but the thing I don't get why would a guy do this, every time we meet, still doesn't approach me? So what stops me from approaching him is what if he is just doing this for fun or he is just flirty with everybody and his "attention" doesn't mean anything...

Archived