I need help

Jojo2323

It’s clear to say I need help. My former boyfriend left me 2 weeks ago and we both still see a future together. What was the cause of our breakup? I kept nagging and got him anxious with the constant calls. He was mean to me and overall unhappy. We are giving eachother space but today everything changed. I been trying to grow up but I got into this breakdown where I called him 100 TIMES. Crazy right ?

So now I feel like will never want to get back with me. He obviously still loves me but I literally went 5 steps ahead to go back 50 steps. I want to make everything work but obviously contacting him is a bad idea. When will he get over this and love me again. I realize i need to give him space but i really want to know if he’ll come back to me. To contact me after this fiasco.

It’s clear to say I need help. My former boyfriend left me 2 weeks ago and we both still see a future together. What was the cause of our breakup? I kept nagging and got him anxious with the constant calls. He was mean to me and overall unhappy. We are giving eachother space but today everything changed. I been trying to grow up but I got into this breakdown where I called him 100 TIMES. Crazy right ?

So now I feel like will never want to get back with me. He obviously still loves me but I literally went 5 steps ahead to go back 50 steps. I want to make everything work but obviously contacting him is a bad idea. When will he get over this and love me again. I realize i need to give him space but i really want to know if he’ll come back to me. To contact me after this fiasco.

It's not when, if or what he will do. It's when you will do the self inquiry. It's what you will do to to not be a slave your emotions. It's if you'll do the work required to enable yourself to be part of a successful partnership.

Archived