Bekki47

Hi everyone.

Last time I posted I was doing ok with no contact over Xmas...I was 2 weeks in when the ex that I've been posting about previously reported the phone he had brought me on my birthday as stolen and they had blocked it and wouldn't let me discuss it over the phone with them as he had took my name off the system as a contact and they said i had to contact the account holder before i could speak about the phone when before all i had to do was give them a password and i could speak about my account..He denied he had done this and was even trying to fix my phone with me and the tech team over the phone before I had found out that the phone had been reported by taking it to the store which was embarrassing.

After arguing with him over the phone about this he called them and my phone was working again miraculously...we talked for a bit then he started putting on indirect messages on his profile about how people don't care about him and i thought it was aimed at me and told him that wasnt the case cus i did and he kept throwing us away but he said it was aimed at family and blocked me again. I then went a week no contact and messaged him about my phone and how the bill was higher then it was supposed to be but i couldnt spk to them he had to and it took him 3 days to respond telling me his phone had been in for repair and only just got my message but is everything ok now? I told him it was sorted since then he asked me where I was and I told him.up town and he said ok cool...I got a bit tipsy night after and called him we spoke for a bit and he said he would call me next day but didn't and I then texted him how I still felt about him, he read it but didn't respond I been no contact for 10 days now and I'm going to stick to it. I'm just hurting all the time and I want to reach out again but I'm stopping myself from doing so and trying to move on with everyone telling me to stick to it. I cried for the first time in weeks last night and have a constant emptiness inside I just feel so unhappy and feel like I'm just existing with hurt and upset. I feel I miss him and live him still and i dont know why because he has treated me so poorly and I've never had the chance to sort things out with him because I was always left and blocked.he did tell me he loved me two weeks ago but if he did he wouldn't treat me this way how can I stop feeling so crap I'm trying so hard to move on I just want this feeling and longing to go away.

Why aren't you the account holder of your phone? Why not sever this tie and get your own phone in your own name. It's odd you are talking to and contacting him this much after a breakup. You wouldn't be hurting so much if you got your own phone and account and stayed strict no contact and blocked and deleted him from all messaging apps, social media and on your own phone in your own name. Why let a bargain on a phone control your life and your happiness. Can your parents put you on their plan or help you with a phone and account of your own?

how can I stop feeling so crap I'm trying so hard to move on I just want this feeling and longing to go away.

He brought it with the plan as a birthday present and told me he would transfer it over to me after the cooling off period.(.that's when we was together. )Then after I thought I would just keep paying my bill till the contract ends as he gave me all the account details so I could discuss any thing about the phone myself. I didn't want to just give it him back else he would have been stuck paying for the contract after getting it for me as a present I'd feel bad but then he reported it as stolen and that's why I had to contact him as they wouldn't let me speak to them About the phone then I was already two weeks no contact and had blocked him from everything.

Wow you should never let someone control your phone this way. As administrator he controls everything. Talk to your parents and see if they can help you get your own phone in your own name. Did you tell them or another trusted adult what is happening?

He brought it with the plan as a birthday present and then he reported it as stolen

I don't need my parents to get me a phone lol. I quite happily had my own phone and SIM...we was together then he knew I wanted a particular phone and decided to get it for me for my birthday but he got me a contract with it...guess back then he thought it was a good gesture and thought we would stay together

Archived