So there is this girl in my class this semester. She was in a class last semester, too. Back then she kind of seemed interested in me. She would say, "Have a good weekend." after class on fridays and once in a while we would exchange long gazes. Unfortunately, this semester she doesn't seem very interested in me.

I dreamed about asking her out twice last night. In the first dream it turned out she was actually a man with this really funky accent and I couldn't understand what the heck she was talking about .

In the second dream, I found her working at a grocery store back in my home town (not sure what on earth I was doing there). I talked to her a whole bunch, and pretty much had a "date" with her at the grocery store (which turned into a resturant somehow, and for some reason my dad and my grandpa where sitting with us, "rooting for me"). We had a big long talk and.. it was awesome. I drove her home and whe hugged... And that was about it...

Anyways... I don't know what the point of this is. I just woke up and had an urge to write it down... lol. I'm really good at wasting forum space.