does his girl really like me or no?

tkcoleman98

I’ve become attracted to this woman who is my best friend’s God sister , we text everyday now and sometimes there are mixed signals , i text first everyday except for once , we facetime and get on the phone at night , not everyday though, i told her i wanted to get to know her more and she said that’s fine and told me she didn’t want me to think i’m ignoring her when she doesn’t respond she just is busy . i want to visit her she lives thirty minutes away and she was going to let me but ended up not because of her she went to her sisters instead . i want to see her badly lol but don’t want to seem like i am doin too much because i’m not sure exactly where she stands . i know her best friend now, talked to her on the phone, oh yeah she has actually came to my place we laid up together and watched movies she fell asleep on me , we played uno . and even before that we had ‘sexual relations’ once , she kept staring at me and i would look at her back but i just don’t know she isn’t in a relationship or anything i’ve asked her , i just don’t know because i like her a lot and i want to move forward with her but idk if she just wants to be friends , idk because one moment i feel she like me then another she never texts me but that’s reasonable, i told her that she be forgetting about me and she said she doesn’t then asked me what i was doing and asked how my day was . I just don’t want her to overlook me . am i doing too much ? or does it seem like she isn’t in to me.

You need to ask her out on a date.

If she says she is interested, find out what her schedule is like then pick a day which suits you. Plan a date, presumably you're young ("98" in your username) - go to the cinema, or a bar - set a specific time and place.

If she says she is not interested, and only wants to be friends - do NOT accept this, state you cannot just be friends with her and walk away welcoming her to come back to you if she changes her mind.

Accepting friendship when you want more is unfair to you, it's weak and gives her everything she wants without factoring your needs. Walking away shows strength, it shows self respect and more importantly opens you to other opportunities to meet people who can meet your needs.

You need to ask her out on a date.

If she says she is interested, find out what her schedule is like then pick a day which suits you. Plan a date, presumably you're young ("98" in your username) - go to the cinema, or a bar - set a specific time and place.

If she says she is not interested, and only wants to be friends - do NOT accept this, state you cannot just be friends with her and walk away welcoming her to come back to you if she changes her mind.

Accepting friendship when you want more is unfair to you, it's weak and gives her everything she wants without factoring your needs. Walking away shows strength, it shows self respect and more importantly opens you to other opportunities to meet people who can meet your needs.

yes well i am 20 in the next two weeks so i’m not young young but thank you so much

Archived