I am going into No Contact need help!!!!!!

Me and my ex GF broke up on November 23. I have been trying to get back with her and she has blocked me. She has come back several times before and in worse situations. I drank a bit and went by her house the other day hoping I'd get to talk to her but, that did not happen and she was super mad. Should I send her a message apologizing before I go into NC or should I just leave it. I am going into NC for 30 days as of right now. I am doing this for myself. Let me know what I should do. As of right now I want her to miss me....but, I need to clear my head too.

NC is for you to heal, not for her to miss you. You’re only fooling yourself if you think NC will make her miss you. If she wanted to be with you she would be with you. Her blocking you means she wants nothing to do with you. If she wanted you in her life, she wouldn’t have blocked you. All you’re doing is pushing her further away and you showing up to her house is a CREEPER move. Don’t ever do that again

I am going into NC for 30 days as of right now. I am doing this for myself. Let me know what I should do. As of right now I want her to miss me....but, I need to clear my head too.

I'm sorry to do this, but from this statement right here doesn't really imply that you are doing this for yourself. You gotta be honest with yourself here in order to obtain clarity in the issue. Why are you really going no contact?

I Ann doing it to regain my true self again. I've been through so much in this relationship. I know if I just leave her alone she will come back to me she has done that about 5 times now. But, that's what I want to get over. I don't want to just wait on her. I want to truly move on with my life in a positive way.

Archived