Should i keep trying

Mtimes

A girl at school gave me her number that I didn't ask for we texted the first day for hours and everything seemed fine then it kinda faded the next few days too short conversations and I got the feeling she's not interested cause she doesn't text me but she says she's really busy and yesterday i asked her- Whats the point of u giving me ur number if u not finna talk if ur not interested you can just tell me im not going to be butthurt and she says ?? I'm down with being friends. I've just been busy it's nothing personal. I haven't been trying to ignore you.

And i say- Sorry im trippen these dudes talking bout she likes you u should go for her im fine with being friends i was just tryna see where ur heads at.

Im not sure if shes thinking I want to be friends by the way i said things because I don't or if she wants to be friends and im over thinking it ?

1. She was interested, and gave you her number

2. You texted for a while, but no moves were made

3. After a while, her interest faded

4. You then asked what was up, showing insecurity, as if you are entitled to her attention because she gave her number

5. She responded that she wanted to be (just) friends

Is that an accurate account of events? If so, it happens. It could be her, not you. But you might be able to improve yourself through making a move quicker (i.e. asking on a date) and not showing insecurity next time if it doesn't work out.

There are more fish in the sea!

1. She was interested, and gave you her number

2. You texted for a while, but no moves were made

3. After a while, her interest faded

4. You then asked what was up, showing insecurity, as if you are entitled to her attention because she gave her number

5. She responded that she wanted to be (just) friends

Is that an accurate account of events? If so, it happens. It could be her, not you. But you might be able to improve yourself through making a move quicker (i.e. asking on a date) and not showing insecurity next time if it doesn't work out.

There are more fish in the sea!

Well i did ask her on a date like the second day talking to her and she said sure then cancelled because at the time it was thanksgiving break and she said her aunts coming in town

Archived