This is confusing

Hey guys well I want to ask u all a question. U see in my english class there is this girl that I like. We both sit right next to each other, we talk and flirt everyday. It's almost the end of the school year. I have been wanting to ask her out for a while so today I decided to do so. After the class was over me and her were the last one's to leave. As we were leaving I asked her if she wanted to catch a movie this friday. She looked at me in a funny way. Then as we started walking again she started lauhing. I went my way to my locker and she went her locker. My question to u guys is what might have her laugh ment. I didn't get an answear from her if she wanted to go to the movies on friday or not. I mean a simple Yes NO would be good but I got nither. Can anyone help?

That laugh might have been a laugh of likeness, like happy that you asked her, I would probably tell her that you were serious, and that you just want to take her to a movie or night on the town, and convince that you'll have fun, you should take her to a comedy, since she obviously like to laugh take her to "Dumb and Dumberer" it come out on Friday. Just have fun man. Good luck!