Hello.

My ex g/f and I split about 1 1/2 months ago.

I never pleaded but spoke about how we both needed to sort ourselves out for about 3 weeks.

I then when no contact and have been for around 3 weeks now.

She blocked me on fb for a day within 1 week of the split and then unblocked me.

Then a week into nc she blocked me on fb again.

After another 2 weeks into nc she has unblocked me again on fb. The reason i know this is because when i go on messanger it comes up with people you have spoken to in the past and she came up.

Anyway curiosity got the better of me and i checked her profile. The day she unblocked me she started posting quotes like you are forgotten now and past is the past ready for the future.

I am doing nc for myself to better myself and give her the time she needs and maybe pne day we can sort things out for the better.

She is still on a dating site as well.

My question is why unblock someone to rub it in with quotes like that?

It hasnt gotten to me to much but i am curoius if the nc is working or if she just wants to rub it in.

The breakup wasnt bad and i was always a good b/f to her.

Hello.

My ex g/f and I split about 1 1/2 months ago.

I never pleaded but spoke about how we both needed to sort ourselves out for about 3 weeks.

I then when no contact and have been for around 3 weeks now.

She blocked me on fb for a day within 1 week of the split and then unblocked me.

Then a week into nc she blocked me on fb again.

After another 2 weeks into nc she has unblocked me again on fb. The reason i know this is because when i go on messanger it comes up with people you have spoken to in the past and she came up.

Anyway curiosity got the better of me and i checked her profile. The day she unblocked me she started posting quotes like you are forgotten now and past is the past ready for the future.

I am doing nc for myself to better myself and give her the time she needs and maybe pne day we can sort things out for the better.

She is still on a dating site as well.

My question is why unblock someone to rub it in with quotes like that?

It hasnt gotten to me to much but i am curoius if the nc is working or if she just wants to rub it in.

The breakup wasnt bad and i was always a good b/f to her.

You are broken up, stop checking her FB and move on if you really try hard, you can do it. Just give it time. goodluck

Archived