not returning phone calls

how many unreturned phone calls should one make before they are in a situation where the person they are trying to call is avoiding them, doesn't like them, or needs space. i have plans with the girl for my birthday, in a couple days, but she has not returned my calls in about 3 days. i have not been making an excessive amount of phone calls, i think 4 calls in 3 days. should i think she is having second thoughts or just busy.

Call, leave a message and then go on with your plans. If she wants to be part of them she will make an effort to contact you. Remember, she may also be having to deal with things and may not be afforded the time or she may have not gotten the calls yet. Be patient, stressing will not do you any good. Just enjoy your plans... do not let her ruin them.

Where'd the message question come out?

I think 4 is way too much. I don't make more than one phone call to my g/f unless its an emergency room issue.

If she knows what the plans are, then I'd leave it alone. If she doesn't know what the plans are, I'd leave it alone since if she wants to go, she will call you.

i was going to her house for my birthday. she was painting me a picture as my gift. she didn't want me to come byt before her birthday because she said it would ruin my gift. we planned to go ouy for dinner and spend the entire day together. the fact that we haven't talked in three days worries me.

Well my thing is if he hasnt left messages, then she may not have known if he has called or not. I had some buddies back in the day that when they would call a girl, they refused to leave messages, so i was wondering if he had left messages for her to give him a call back, thinking that she may not have known if he has called or not.