A question on cheating...

ClumsyGuy

Most cheaters that I’ve seen usually turn it around on the person they cheated on making it their fault instead of owning up to it. So in those cases it’s a double stab to the heart. Usually just best to turn your back and close the door forever on people like that.

Actually I am in this situation now, I was in a relationship with someone for a whole year, he always said he loves me, however I always felt he loves his ex gf. He always confirm they were never in a real relationship, and it was just flirting and that he knows she is very bad, he used to call her a b..ch , badmouthing her badly in front of me and some other people as well. He swore to god he has no emotions for her. After all this, I found out he is badmouthing me in front of her saying that I am the one chasing him, and he is just using me to get her back, and he also shared with her selected parts of our conversation to support what he says, although just one week earlier he was telling me he loves me.

Ironically, I know the truth from his lover, and they both were laughing at me while she is telling me the truth, and he said no word, just immediately blocked me off everything, and he told her that he aske me to never show in his way even by coincidence, although he didn't but it doesn't make a difference.

I was shocked, and I didn't even try to tell her that he is lying because he was pretending to love me, cause he himself told her he was using me.

For two months he never tried to contact me and they are happy together, and I lost everything for no reason except that I trusted and believed him. We used to be friends before the relationship for two years, but everything rturned out to be fake.

Actually I am in this situation now, I was in a relationship with someone for a whole year, he always said he loves me, however I always felt he loves his ex gf. He always confirm they were never in a real relationship, and it was just flirting and that he knows she is very bad, he used to call her a b..ch , badmouthing her badly in front of me and some other people as well. He swore to god he has no emotions for her. After all this, I found out he is badmouthing me in front of her saying that I am the one chasing him, and he is just using me to get her back, and he also shared with her selected parts of our conversation to support what he says, although just one week earlier he was telling me he loves me.

Ironically, I know the truth from his lover, and they both were laughing at me while she is telling me the truth, and he said no word, just immediately blocked me off everything, and he told her that he aske me to never show in his way even by coincidence, although he didn't but it doesn't make a difference.

I was shocked, and I didn't even try to tell her that he is lying because he was pretending to love me, cause he himself told her he was using me.

For two months he never tried to contact me and they are happy together, and I lost everything for no reason except that I trusted and believed him. We used to be friends before the relationship for two years, but everything rturned out to be fake.

Thanks for sharing your story...This might help you:

My recent ex had an emotional affair and left me in August. Let's just say it's been a rollercoaster of recovery, if you even want to use the word recovery.

She's admitted to being emotionally unfaithful and betraying me but every argument is like banging my head against a brick wall. Basically I just cut the cord, it's not easy and I doubt if it was the right thing to do but she doesn't see what she's done wrong so really what's the point?

Cut it and move on.

Archived