we both love each other, but i dont see myself married, help

my gf. she's nice, loving caring, but with lil things that i dont like, but still she is a very good person, but she wants to get married, actually it's my fault, cause when i 1st met her, i got over reacted coz she sounded so different, so i was just treating her like a queen, i dont know after a time we started to talk about commitment, i dont know but i dont feel like it now, i dont see myself marraid soon, i dont know what to do, she has lots of dreams, lots of thoughts and plans, i tried to be honest, i couldnt, i dont know what to do, i just wanted her to be my gf and thats it!

Yes, definitely be honest with her. If anything she deserves the truth from you. It could be just cold feet, you are young, and I don't know how long you;ve been involved with her, but things could change.

Either way, you should talk with her and let her know what you are feeling so she can continue with her life and goals without you if she chooses, it is her right, if you guys are headed in diiferent directions and want different things, to decide if she wants to go on with you.

What little things are we talking about here? (that bother you?)

maybe you are not ready for marriage, I think if you were ready for marriage, you can see yourself married to this person, and the little things she does should not bother you. You definitly need to be honest and talk this over with her. Its not fair to her or yourself.