what girls realy like in guys

Well i cant tell you what every girl likes..but i can tell u what i like

The most important thing for me..is that they are a real gentleman. Some girls like them rough..but i think sweet, and sensitive and a guy who knows how to treat a lady is the best turn on eva!! Also...besides being a gentleman..they should still have friends and be independent. Just because ur a gentleman doesnt mean u have to drop all ur friends. So still have a life outside the relationship..but when u see her..make sure that u know uve been hanging out to see her all day.

Thats it for me!! hope that helps

Oooothis should be fun!

I can tell ya what I like, but not what everyone likes!

I want a guy who won't judge me and is caring. We'd be able to talk about anything and confide in each other and I'd always be able to go to him when I'm sad or lonely and he'd comfort me.

I also want a guy who is daring and not a coward. I want him to be willing to take a chance and have a good time! Doesn't have to be some full time party-boy, but I want someone that I can go to clubs with and stuff and just have a good time. He also needs to be confident, but not overlly so.

I don't really like conceited guys who always talk about themselves and brag. Cleverness, however, is VERY sexy. I would want a guy with wit and a sense of humor. Laughing is a great emotion^.^

As far as looks go, doesn't really matter. If a guy has all that going for him, he's gonna look cute whether he really is or not! Besides, the way I see guys, I always see something cute. All guys have cute little quirks. Spiked hair is cool though.

So that's what I like/look for in guys! Hope that helps ya any!

I 'll be honest. The first thing I look for in a guy is a gentleman-like personality. Then I look at his background. Has he broken up with fifteen girls in the last 2 months? What I also want is someone who understands girls and wont turn his back on me for stupid reasons. Thats basically wat i look for. O yea, and looks shouldnt matter. Ive had crushes on not-so-hansdome guys..