Want her back pls help

SeanJohn96

Me and my ex broke up coming up close to a month now I recently found out 3 days ago she is now dating someone else who she repeatedly hung out with during our relationship we broke up around the 10th - 12th of September but the relationship was going down hill for months before after she left the uk to head home in July back to the US. She started dating this guy on the 16th a few day after we officially broke up and it’s ripping me apart inside I miss her so much and I just hope that she does me to I really want her back and I keep wishing that she’ll message me and tell me she misses me or something so we can try again. She was my 1st girlfriend and my 1st for everything I wasn’t the best boyfriend and at times she wasn’t the best but god I miss her so much we used to FaceTime and fall asleep and wake up together and that’s the hardest part waking up in the morning and not here the buzz of FaceTime knowing she’s there I really want her back but what can I do she’s the type that once she gets over a ex she never has the feeling to love or date then again and it’s ruining me inside.

hi sean, I'm going through a similar thing. and have before. the only advice i can give you is give it time, she could be dating this guy just to try forget you like a rebound which trust me iv never seen last. or she was already seeing him while you guys were together I'm sorry to say. but this will defiantly not last as thats as relationship built on no trust! if she really loves you she will come around eventually. leave her a while to realise she misses you, then many drop her a text to meet up to hang out and take it from there. thats my personal opinion i hope someone has some better advice for you.

We live in two different country’s Steve she lives in Ohio USA and I’m in the UK I don’t think she was dating him when we where dating but I just feel like she moved on so quickly we had problems and most where caused by me and my anxiety and insecurity’s I do hope in time she might come back around she has told me time will tell I don’t know if that particularly means anything I don’t know weather to take it as her trying to put my mind at rest or to tell me that they is still a chance I’m

Not sure

hi sean, I'm going through a similar thing. and have before. the only advice i can give you is give it time, she could be dating this guy just to try forget you like a rebound which trust me iv never seen last. or she was already seeing him while you guys were together I'm sorry to say. but this will defiantly not last as thats as relationship built on no trust! if she really loves you she will come around eventually. leave her a while to realise she misses you, then many drop her a text to meet up to hang out and take it from there. thats my personal opinion i hope someone has some better advice for you.

We live in two different country’s Steve she lives in Ohio USA and I’m in the UK I don’t think she was dating him when we where dating but I just feel like she moved on so quickly we had problems and most where caused by me and my anxiety and insecurity’s I do hope in time she might come back around she has told me time will tell I don’t know if that particularly means anything I don’t know weather to take it as her trying to put my mind at rest or to tell me that they is still a chance I’m

Not sure

like she said mate time will tell, unfortunately you'll have to wait it out. I'm doing the same thing so i know your pain try get out with friends take your mind off it as much as possible. its never easy to tell if they are letting you down lightly or if they do mean what they say, if she cares at all about you I'm sure she's hurting too. many she's just hanging out with him to take her mind off you. best thing to do is show your not to hurt by it, make her aware your moving on or your out doing stuff and enjoying yourself. women will always see begging or harassing her to win her back as weakness which aint going to help you. don't contact her for a while go out with friends post it on Facebook or what ever so she sees you are having fun. she will gain respect for you more if your strong. its the hardest thing you will ever do mate but it works.

like she said mate time will tell, unfortunately you'll have to wait it out. I'm doing the same thing so i know your pain try get out with friends take your mind off it as much as possible. its never easy to tell if they are letting you down lightly or if they do mean what they say, if she cares at all about you I'm sure she's hurting too. many she's just hanging out with him to take her mind off you. best thing to do is show your not to hurt by it, make her aware your moving on or your out doing stuff and enjoying yourself. women will always see begging or harassing her to win her back as weakness which aint going to help you. don't contact her for a while go out with friends post it on Facebook or what ever so she sees you are having fun. she will gain respect for you more if your strong. its the hardest thing you will ever do mate but it works.

Thanks you Steve she is anextremly caring and soft hearted person and I’m not sure abit the guy I made the mistake of asking if she likes him and if things could change before Xmas

(reason for asking before Xmas is because I went half on a plane ticket for her to come back for Xmas and New Years)

I have already told her I miss her and she knows for her I am weak haha I many other cases I’m strong but I am feeling better I’m not sure why but something inside is telling me not to worry and to stay positive and hopefull for another try regardless if she with this guy atm I hope my gut is right it tends to be on allot of things but this more then ever j hope so thanks again Steve I hope all ends well for you to as you’ve said you are to going threw something similar if you feel like it I have face book (Sean ashby) my picture is a side on black and white one in case you need anyone to talk to or what not wish you all the best and thank you again for the advice.

Me and my ex broke up coming up close to a month now I recently found out 3 days ago she is now dating someone else who she repeatedly hung out with during our relationship we broke up around the 10th - 12th of September but the relationship was going down hill for months before after she left the uk to head home in July back to the US. She started dating this guy on the 16th a few day after we officially broke up and it’s ripping me apart inside I miss her so much and I just hope that she does me to I really want her back and I keep wishing that she’ll message me and tell me she misses me or something so we can try again. She was my 1st girlfriend and my 1st for everything I wasn’t the best boyfriend and at times she wasn’t the best but god I miss her so much we used to FaceTime and fall asleep and wake up together and that’s the hardest part waking up in the morning and not here the buzz of FaceTime knowing she’s there I really want her back but what can I do she’s the type that once she gets over a ex she never has the feeling to love or date then again and it’s ruining me inside.

You said she was your first girlfriend and your first everything. I can imagine how that makes this so much harder for you as you can't imagine there been a future without her or in time anyone else. That isn't the case . In time you will heal. Try not to focus on her new relationship. If she jumped in that quick she will jump out just as quick . Just because she is with him doesn't mean she is happy . Give yourself space and time and the less you contact heR the more she will start to wonder if you have moved on. If this is your first break up it might be over whelming but take it from someone much older time does heal and life does get better again

Archived