Does she like me?

Sorry its a bit long...

There is this girl I have liked for a while, Mandy, and I'm pretty sure that she knows I like her. The way she first found out, was that one of my friends, Evan, told her(without my consent) back in April. Later the day that she found out, her friend Michelle in my english/history class asked me if I liked her and I told her yes. The next day, the school play cast came around to all of the classes to perform a scene, and since Mandy was in the play, she was performing her part of the scene. When the cast left, Michelle was asking me "Oooh, did you see Mandy?" like she wanted to make sure that I really noticed her... Then about 2 weeks ago, one of Mandy's friends, Chris, asked me "Do you like Mandy? Cuz she wants to know..." and I told him "Yeah". Then just a few days ago Chris asked me again, "Do you like Mandy?" and I told him "Yes", again...

Mandy is in 1 class with me, which is Math, and she sits directly accross the room from me, so we have a clear view of each other. Sometimes I'll see her just staring directly at me, then she looks away and smiles. Other times I'll see her with her head facing at the teacher, but her eyes are turned and looking at me... And one day in class we were passing out papers and stuff and she bumped into me 2 or 3 times...

Also, the other day was a minimum day, so I went to this one place for lunch right down the street from my school and she just happened to be there. I went and sat over right at Mandy's table and said "Hi Mandy!" and she replied a nervous, "Hi...." Then her and her friend had to suddenly "leave" for some reason.

So does anybody here think that she likes me???

Hey Steve,

I would say that she likes you...her getting nervous at the restaraunt doesnt mean anything because if she didn't like you at all, she would have stayed and prolly just blown you off. I would keep at it if I were you cause maybe she just doesnt know what to do, maybe shes playing hard to get. My reason says it needs more investigation, but my heart says she diggs you man.

Staticz09

Since I'm a girl myself, I kinda have an idea of whats running through this girls head. I honestly think she likes you. I just don't know about the restaurant part though. It could have meant several things. One, she could have been so excited she had to leave with her friend to go talk about how happy she was. Two, she could have been too embarrased to stay....anyway, best of luck to you and Mandy.

Yay, I guess she likes me, but guess what.... I was just talkin to my friend Chad and the convo went like this:

Me: Hey, Mandy is single, right?

Chad: I'm pretty sure she is,

Chad: And if I am right... no.

Me: What?

Chad: She won't go out with you.

Now that just makes me really confused... She likes me, but won't go out with me? In fact, I don't think she'll go out with anyone right now for some bizarre reason... I'm not sure if she has ever had a boyfriend before, either. What do you think???

Ok I think Chad figured it out!

Me: "Mandy isn't a s-l-u-t, is she?"

Chad: "No."

Chad: "She probably still believes in cooties..."

Does that mean...she isn't interested in dating yet? What should I do now? Should I just become regular friends with her?

God wtf is wrong with Mandy. She would be crazy not to go out with ya. U gotta call her up o sometin Ya see ur all like ehh i dont no : -? And u should be like But ur not. Ask her out. You no she likes ya man. Damn she has big tits . Ne ways so god shes suuuuuuch big tits . Ok back u really should go w/ her man i thinks she likes ya and if ya can get that u can get a little sumtin sumtin of that

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Keep in mind I am only a freshman in high school... About three weeks ago I had a little conversation with my best friend...James...and we came to the conclusion that I had a really big crush on this girl Keayonte'. James is sort of involved with Keayonte's best friend Jennifer and things are going well with them. As soon as I realized that I liked her. We were sitting around talking about songs and we came to a good song...and we talked some more. I own a recording studio so I decided that I would record that track, and ask her out on it...I did, and itz been two weeks and still no answer. I see here everyday and we smile and flirt, but still no answer, I'm getting very frustrated. What do I do? move on or keep at it?