im stuck in a lesbains body

I have no physical attractions to women but i feel like my body does I can't have orgasims with men i don't know whats wrong i can only have a orgasm when i lay down and push on my vagina it seems to me thats what a lesbain would do but i like men that give me stervery chills not bad chills but good ones when i think about them having plessure

I have no physical attractions to women but i feel like my body does I can't have orgasims with men i don't know whats wrong i can only have a orgasm when i lay down and push on my vagina it seems to me thats what a lesbain would do but i like men that give me stervery chills not bad chills but good ones when i think about them having plessure

Many women can only have orgasms through clitoral stimulation, and not through penetration (as in sexual intercourse alone with a man).

I would say if you have no physical attraction to women and are attracted to men you are NOT a lesbian. It just means that when you are involved with men you will have to teach them what works for you (oral sex, fingers on clitoris or in vagina, and so on).

i lay down on my hands and push at my self this doesn't take two people

if i told my bf he'd freek and call me a lesbain

No, but most masturbation does not take two people. If it does not take two people to do it, it would not take another woman to do it either....

You just need to explore other things to find out what works for you as well.

Bottom line - if you are NOT attracted to females and you ARE to males, you are not a lesbian.

i don't want to be a lesbain i want to make a men feel good i want him to give me an orgasm but as i said before its like im stuck in a lesbains body i love the way a men body looks and smells and i love the feeling i get when i know it feels good for him like when i feel him coming inside me i get a rush its a completely different rush from what i get when i masterbate

i don't want to be a lesbain i want to make a men feel good i want him to give me an orgasm but as i said before its like im stuck in a lesbains body i love the way a men body looks and smells and i love the feeling i get when i know it feels good for him like when i feel him coming inside me i get a rush its a completely different rush from what i get when i masterbate

Then you are not a lesbian, nor are you stuck in a lesbians body. I am not sure how else to phrase it....its just you have not communicated enough with a man to tell him what works for you or to try different things to orgasm. I am assuming you are young, so be patient and just try things out with them. Not all women orgasm on penetration alone and need to show their partners where to touch or rub or apply pressure to get them there. So stop stressing, you are NOT a lesbian.

You are not a lesbian, by any means if you feel that way about a man being next to you.

What you need to do is figure out how to get him to make you orgasm.

FWIW, I once had a girlfriend who was just like you. She never ever had an orgasm except by doing something like what you describe as your masturbation technique. We had a little more success with me performing oral. According to her, it was not as strong as when she did herself.

She told me, and I didn't freak.