Giving him my number, help!

Ok so I wrote about this before link removed

Last week I went home early so I didn't see him on Tues&Thurs. Then yesterday (Tues), I think I saw him infront of the library looking at me but that might have not been him...I think I need glasses.

If he liked me, wouldn't he have approached me by now? THe only thing I can think of where he might have come close, is a long time ago I saw him looking at me infront of the library, then I went inside to go on the computers, and a few min later he came in and used the comp accross from me, and he kept looking at me--this was when I didn't think much of it.

Anyway tomorrow will be the last day I ever see him b/c finals start next week. I was thinking I would just walk up to him (most likely he'll be with friends) and just give him a piece of paper saying something like, "Hi.....My name & cell # (And I'll draw a smiley face, haha)". He better be infront of the library tomorrow...

Is that stupid?

Bad news...I couldn't do it.

I had the paper in my pocket, and as I was approaching the library, he was coming out. And he didn't even look at me, while he was walking past me. I think that is what made me lose all my confidence.

Then I saw him sit down at this bench infront of a building & smoking, (he couldn't see me) and I was contemplating if I should do it or not. Then a few min later he got up and went inside a building (for class, I assume).

I was kinda surprised that he had a class at that time, b/c of that instance when one time he came into the library and used the comp directly accross/facing mine and was looking at me...he didn't seem like he was in a hurry to get to class then.

On the other hand, I am kinda glad I didn't do it.

I think I am going to be okay. It's not like I had a major crush on him, sure I thought he was good-looking, but it was more that he seemed interesting and I just wanted to get to know him.