Trying to cope .. can anyone relate

Well ..... I finally ended things in my toxic friends with Benefits relationship ... it really hurts, and I don't understand why I feel this way.. it's been 8 months, and I got really attached.. I've tried to end it so many times, but somehow he would reel me back in.. i finally just did it for the last time over text .. and even though we weren't together it kind of felt like we were .. just hurts because we shared a lot of information to one another and he made me feel like he cared... I caught serious feelings for him that I never planned on having...the worst part to me is knowing he probably could care less about how I feel..

but I know my worth, and I know I can find somebody better who is worth my time .. but it just hurts at the moment .. I don't exactly know where to go from here .. feeling a little lost ): .. just having a hard time coping ..

i have being reading posts and posts in this forum .. i have been treated like by my x-gf too ... it was toxic .. it was her way always ... never wanted to commit ... wenver i tried to do NC .. she would really me in .. making me feel bad that i didnt tried .. or i give up so easily ... wen the whole reason i want to move on .. because she doesnt have any respect towards me .. she just uses me wen needed .. otherwise .. i am not even in the picture... i feel the pain .. just stay strong ... someone will treat u rite .. time fixes everythin ..

i have being reading posts and posts in this forum .. i have been treated like by my x-gf too ... it was toxic .. it was her way always ... never wanted to commit ... wenver i tried to do NC .. she would really me in .. making me feel bad that i didnt tried .. or i give up so easily ... wen the whole reason i want to move on .. because she doesnt have any respect towards me .. she just uses me wen needed .. otherwise .. i am not even in the picture... i feel the pain .. just stay strong ... someone will treat u rite .. time fixes everythin ..

That's such a shame that she treated you that way .. but your absolutely right time does fix everything all honesty.. I'm glad someone can relate .. situations like this make you feel alone ..but glad to know I'm not

Archived