I am so confused right now.

TL;DR: liked this girl for a while, she finally liked me back, loved being with her. Woke up one morning and felt nothing. Really confused and want to get the feelings back

Hey everyone I am new to this site but I am excited to join the community!! So there's this girl that I've had a crush on for sooo long. I really really liked her. The problem was she was into other guys so I could never really date her. Well a bunch of stuff happened and she became free. Her and I have always been pretty close friends so we just started talking more and hanging out and she started to like me back wooo. She's really great. I've always struggled with depression and anxiety but she's helped with that a bunch. I've never really liked anyone more than her. So it was just confusing and scary I guess when I woke up one morning and didn't have those feelings for her like I feel nothing and I want to somehow get them back. If that's even possible. Does anyone else have any experience with this? If so let me now how you handled it. Thanks for everything I hope everyone has a great day!!

TL;DR: liked this girl for a while, she finally liked me back, loved being with her. Woke up one morning and felt nothing. Really confused and want to get the feelings back

Hey everyone I am new to this site but I am excited to join the community!! So there's this girl that I've had a crush on for sooo long. I really really liked her. The problem was she was into other guys so I could never really date her. Well a bunch of stuff happened and she became free. Her and I have always been pretty close friends so we just started talking more and hanging out and she started to like me back wooo. She's really great. I've always struggled with depression and anxiety but she's helped with that a bunch. I've never really liked anyone more than her. So it was just confusing and scary I guess when I woke up one morning and didn't have those feelings for her like I feel nothing and I want to somehow get them back. If that's even possible. Does anyone else have any experience with this? If so let me now how you handled it. Thanks for everything I hope everyone has a great day!!

You can't really go back , you can't fake feelings or make yourself like someone that you truly don't love from deep inside of you.

Archived