he is older then me

brave

i really like his guy he is older then me and as a girlfriend that i don't really like her

i have try to like her but she dosn't me i know he is now and move on but i still love

i can't sleep eat or think anymore please help

before i do something wrong

p.s

i have been in love with some guy for 4 years

Brave...your message is kind of cryptic. Not sure I got it all. To recap...you love this older guy who has a girlfriend you don't like, and she doesn't like you. Either way, he is trying to move on but you don't want to let him go? Did I get it right?

If he is moving on, you have no choice but to let him go.

You sound upset. Do you have friends or family you can turn to talk about your feelings? If he is moving on you must find the strength to let go. There is a wonderful website for women trying to let go of their guy. It's link removed. Please read some of the messages and feel free to post. The women there are understanding and very supportive. Just reading the messages might be helpful and give you some insight into what and why you are feeling right now.

If you want to start healing you are going to have to take an active role in making it happen. Be good to yourself now. I wish you the best.

ya, i didnt quite understand either...i kinda gathered that he has a girlfriend that u dont like. but how does he feel about u? If he has a girlfriend, the best thing to do is try to back off, as hard as it may be for u..and respect what he has going on with her.

If hes interested in u, he will persue u...

cookie