Hopeless Romantic needs help desperately!!!

Hey guys,

I have a huge problem! Im 17 and "never been kissed". Im going into Senior year and I really like this girl @ school. She has a boyfriend but isnt really diggin him and I think that I may have a chance. We have had a lot of "friend" fun over the past few days (but Ive known and liked her for 6 years) and Im just inveloped with this person. She's made several comments about how Im more fun/cool/funny that her b/f but the problem is, I have no experience at kissing, making out, or anything else for that matter. I know that dozens of people on this site have similar problems and I think I've even read most of them. I think what Im looking for here, is just some feedback from u all about anything you might know (do's, dont's, advice, backup, anything!) My confidence meter is in negative numbers here. I understand that practice makes perfect and I believe it, I just dont want to be a flunk the first time. Thanks a lot. Let me know what ya think.

I wish I had the answer to your questions, I posted too asking about a similar situation i.e. liking a girl with a boyfriend. Afraid all I can do is let you know there is atleast one person in your type of situation. I know it makes me feel better.

well, it looks like you have got a good start with her, because you are friends that hang out, and have a good time. She is comparing you to her boyfriend, in a fun, joking kinda way...so why dont u do the same thing too...

NExt time she says that, u should respond by saying..."I would be a better boyfriend than him too..and grab her, in a fun way...(if u guys are playing around) and kiss her on her cheek. Let the first kiss be a cheek kiss, since u2 are such good friends...and if theres any passion in the air, by her reaction,...then try to go for that first kiss...

haha...and to add a little more fun. Since u 2 r such good friends, ever thought about telling her that uve never reallly kissed b4, and let her know that u llike sumone, and u wanna learn how to kiss real goood fir the first time..and ask her if she can help u out with pratice...lmbo.

that would be awesome..especially if she diggs ur kisses so much, and somehow u both let ur feelings out at that time..that would be a classic.

cookies

Cookies has a great sense of humor but as crazy and funny as it all sounds it might just work. If I was in the same situation as u are in right now and someone would give me advice just like the one's that cookies gave you. I would give it all a try. It never hurts to try and plus you never know what will happen if you don't try. So take cookies advice and use it. I got a really good laugh when I read it for the first time. LoL

LOL...and i was laffin as i said it...cuz it just sounds so romantic and cute for a guy in his situation to do..and be able to pull off haha...

hopefully things work out , whateva he decides to do...let us know how it goes!!!!!

cookies

Hey again,

First I just want to thank everyone who answered my hopeless romantic problem.

Just wanted to let yall know that the girl mentioned in my "article" is breaking up with her boyfriend and we are both volunteering @ the same place for 2 wks starting tomorrow! So I'll let ya know how it goes. 8)

Staticz09

0X