Ever had a girl flash you in the middle of school?

well this just happened to me today lol... this girl really likes me i guess... lol she has a bf too and she came up and flashed me for no aparent reason... i didnt even ask her to lol... and dont worry i wouldnt touch her with a ten foot pole because she is like this lol...

but anyways... just like the topic says, has anyone ever had a girl come up and flash you her boobs right in the middle of school? during a class? if so give a scenario please... i just wanna know if this happens anywhere else or with anyone else than this girl lol...

lol well trust me its not like im against the boobs lol... i like them they were nice lol... but what i meant is that i wouldnt sleep with her or anything because she has been around the block a few times if you know what im sayin... and i just dont want anything to do with that... besides im a virgin and plan on staying that way for a little while at least until i find someone im willing to be with mentally, emotionally and physically.... thats why i wouldnt touch her with a ten foot pole

Well I;m known for being a "flasher" but I don't think I ever did it in school. (I might not have been into it then though...)

Well it could be that she did it as a joke, or maybe she really does like you & it was the best way she could think of to get your attention

well if you want to know the scenario lol... it goes like this... we were in study hall and she was taking little quizzes on the internet... i think it was on cosmo lol... and then i was like (jokingly of course) well if my guy did that then i would kick his a** or something like that lol... and we started talking and stuff.. and well she was giving me compliments the entire time and then she looked down and covered herself because she felt she was showing a lot of cleavage... and then shes like o well here ya go... and she flashed me... i wasnt even looking at her at the moment and then she had to say my name again cuz i was takin one of those quizzes lol... but yea... i dont know what she was thinkin about then lol... but im not arguing... but i think she really likes me for the reason that shes had a crush on me since last year and last time i talked to her which was only a few days ago she told me that she still had feelings for me... so i know she still likes me...