Why do I always get mad when....

Why do I always get mad at my friend for things like, wearing sleeveless tee-shirts or taking his shirt off or anything that has to do with showing his body.... and when he works out I get really mad too....

Why? Any ideas? Its driving me crazy and causing a lot of problems... hes "cut" muscled and it always bothers me.... help

are you self conscious about yourself in anyway physically? He's your friend. tell me this, what do you think causes this anger about showing his body? do you feel that if he "gets" a girl in the manner of his physique that the friendship will be threatened? that's what im thinking this si all about, subconsciously. somehow you just don't want to believe it? hmmm anyone else have any other suggestions?

lol im not really jelous - u dont know what i go through every day with all of his bullcrap, and they way he acts is just rude crude and socially unacceptable. He will have sex with anything with a hole.

Thats why I get mad, because of how he acts and then all he does is try and '' get some'' theres more to life than just sex.