i dont know what to do..

This might be kinda sad but.. i have never made out before. i am 14 years old... i want to make out so bad but i just dont want to mess it up and look like a idiot. if u have anything that would help me please tell me i would really appreciate it

I'm not here to judge but at 14 I don't think you should be rushing into "making out".....your first sexual experience be it a kiss, or more should be very memorable. There isn't much to teach because when the tim is right you and the boy will make it all fall into place...

One thing I can share from my first kiss, I too was anxious and screwed it up large...

Don't be nervous and go with the flow....don't open yourself up to a situation that will make you vulnerable or scared....move at your own pace.

Anything that happens is not only supposed to feel good but feel right too....only do to him what you are comfortable doing and vice versa....once your in the situation, believe me things will just come natural...

at 14....you might wnt to wait a while to make sure things are right for you....maybe concentrate on other areas of your life...wither way..good luck to you!

Hey I didn't make out until I was 16 I am kinda a prude I guess though.... It really doesn't matter the reason why you haven't and no one is going to look down on you because you haven't yet. If they do they are pretty immature. A lot of people LOVE to teach their partners how to kiss and where to touch them. This can be a great and fun learning experience. On the other hand if you're with someone without any experience, exploring each other can be even more exciting.

I suggest that you relax and not worry about it. Move slow and try to figure out what what your partner wants by there actions. If they are rubbing a certain part against you rub back. Apply pressure there and enjoy. If they are kissing you deeply do the same. Mimic their behavior, and read their signs. Feel free to make a move of your own if you feel like it. I can't tell you what to do specifically because it's different with each person.

Good luck.