Im not too sure on what I'm supposed to do now.

So I fell in love with this girl a few months back. We were REALLY close friends at the time. Then I made the mistake of telling her that I liked her. She said that she loved me but not "that way". So theres my first failed attempt at asking her out.

About 2 weeks back, I asked her out again. As you probably would be guessing right now, Im on this forum typing because she didnt say yes. In fact she totally brushed off the topic.

But the thing is when we're talkin its really good and Im sure she'd go out with me if we weren't in highschool and she didn't care so much about rep.

One of my friends did tell me that the reason she keeps saying no is cause I didn't tell her my feelings and that the way I ask her out is plain stupid (makes sense cause I said "You wanna go out with me?". stupid thing i know)

So, any advice on the situation? Think shes just playing hard to get? Or maybe shes genuinly not interested in dating me?

Oh and also something u should know, I can't get or to go out on a date with me. In fact all these signs tell me clearly that she doesnt like me, but hope springs eternal

About 2 weeks back, I asked her out again. As you probably would be guessing right now, Im on this forum typing because she didnt say yes. In fact she totally brushed off the topic.

Sorry man...But you've tried twice now...its clear she's not interested in you that way. Honestly, you should have never told her all your feelings....I mean...If you thought about it, what if one of your girl friends(meaning ONLY a friend that you never were interested in like that) came out and unloaded all these feelings she'd been hiding?....wouldn't you feel kinda cornered?...especially if you didn't feel at all the same way. Move on though...don't dwell on one girl that's not showing interest.

I'd feel flattered but i dunt think everythings set in stone. just cause im friends with her and didnt like her tat way, doesnt mean I wouldnt be able to find some form of attraction towards her.

And the thing is like when people see us they actually think we both like each other cause we're both kinda nervous when infront of eachother but always manage to talk and laugh.

I think its just bugging me cause I see a possibility in beign with her but it's getting harder and harder to be myself in front of her cause im getting more and more awkward now.

O and another note, we've been text messaging eachother on our cellphones like 60msgs a day for like the past 2 months. i only stopped recently because I thought it wasnt right, in some way