You guys didnt reply to my other entry much so im posting one more.youll have to read the first one to understand this completely.its the "i have a problem" here post.its been 3 months and a lot has happened.ive talked to the girl alot more and got to know her better.the problem is i need to know for sure if she likes me or not. it is now summer. The last day of school was one of the happiest in my lifetime so far cuz she wrote "I love A.K. 4 ever" on her hand.but this is still not enough

1.He is a real jerk to her but she doesnt seem to mind.

2.they have known each other longer than i have known them.

3.she seems to like when he gets on her nerves.

4.I think deep down they like each other more than i like her.

5. i dont know what to do cuz whenever he bugs her and she does something it seems as if i and her a drifting apart more and more.

this may not seem very big but it is to me. So can anyone give me a reason or a tip?

Hey there,

Thank you for coming back to eNotalone.com with your update. It pleases me to hear that you're doing good. I understand that you still have a few questions.

I think that by now you can be 100% sure that she really likes you and may be even more than that. I would just say: "Stop thinking about hitting the ball. Just hit the ball!" ... Go for it!! I understand that this is easier said than done. But you'll be even more sorry for not trying.

I wish you good luck and hope that all will work out the way you have them planned.

~ SwingFox ~